Friday, December 2, 2011

Let's visit more pages of Sierra's wordless book!

There are so many places in the community that I can use as inspiration for my wordless book. Of course I have limited myself to the cartridges I have with my Cricut and maybe a few cutouts which I can design using my Pazzel. As I said in an earlier post, one of my purposes is to make use of my Cricut which I have rarely used. 

My husband loves trains, so I knew I wanted to include a train scene. My granddaughter can even see a train go by in the distance from her upstairs family room window. She should have a lot to say about this page.

The following are a few more pages that I have completed. They include an airport, complete with cactus since we live in Arizona.  There is also a seaport and the front of a house.




1 comment:

  1. Glad you are able to put your Cricut to good use. I love mine! All of these new pages are great. I especially like the one with the house, Your granddaughter is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete