Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Granddaughter's Wordless Book Continued



I'm excited about making more pages for my granddaughter's wordless book. For the next page I decided to go to the forest. You can see some of my ideas on the table. After placing them around on the sheet I came up with the second photo as the completed page. I haven't glued the blue sheet onto the background orange sheet. I'll do that when they are all completed.
And how about a farm! I love the little sunflowers. I also have fun deciding where to put the caterpillars. I think a 3 year old will have lots to say.









3 comments:

  1. The book is looking great! I love the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great pages. They are both super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really very nice. I am so excited for make it.Great way to finish it off. It such a beautiful.
    granular absorbents

    ReplyDelete