Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Comes to My Granddaughter's Wordless Book

The caterpillar's are out enjoying the snow! 

I've had fun bringing Christmas to my granddaughter's wordless book. I added a Santa hat for the larger storyteller caterpillar. I will have to go back and have a look at some of the earlier pages to see if any other storyteller caterpillar needs a hat or some other prop, such as an engineer's hat on the train page! After making the outdoor scene, I thought it would be fun to create an indoor Christmas page.


                               How about antlers for this storyteller caterpillar!

Now it's time for me to put all the completed pages together as a book  I will adhere the blue decorated pages to the larger color backgrounds. I'm putting the pages in a scrapbook album. The plastic page holders in the album will protect the story sheets and allow Sierra to take the pages out and change their order.

This has been such a fun project. If I have time I may add another page or two. I have an idea for a new page - a beach scene to go with an underwater scene that I have already finished. I've enjoyed sharing this project on my blog. Have a Merry Christmas!

If you would like to see some of my other story pages just scroll down and visit my earlier posts.

4 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful job on this book. It is so creative and very cute. I'm positive Sierra will absolutely love getting it this Christmas. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to finish it off. I bet she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your project. This has been such a fun project. I attract by your work. Thank for sharing such an excellent project.
    granular absorbents

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just amazing! What a treasure! Definitely a keepsake.

    Visiting from EtsyGreetings -

    Empty On the Inside
    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete